A couple of outfits...


Sweater - Ruggiero
Jeans - OVS Industry
Boots - Refresh
Necklace - Target

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts, lately, but I was always so late in the morning, and so tired when I'd come home at night, that I didn't have chance to take pictures every day. This is Tuesday outfit (longest.day.ever). I wore jeans to go play with the band after work.
It's a pretty basic and comfortable outfit. I didn't like it much while wearing it, but looking at the pictures, I think it's a good one. This is something that often happens to me, and the main reason I take outfit pictures: to see what is really working.




Sweater - Conbipel
Skirt - Promod
Grey tights - Calzedonia
Boots - Refresh

This is my French Friday outfit. The color combination is one I really love, and I like to add a pop of color with a bag or some ear studs (as today). I love love love this skirt, it has such a ballerina feel... I feel pretty every time I wear it.


And now, just for your pleasure, here's a picture my boss took of me after seeing the results of some test on a product:


No need to add more, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!