August shopping!



During the summer, this town is full of street vendors selling the most diverse stuff. I had some chance to do a little shopping, and here’s what I bought (plus quite some icecreams…):


This skirt was 5€ and I bought it as a replacement for a skirt that got holes in it. I needed something fresh and casual for the weekends, and here it is. I actually have always loved this kind of skirt, I used to own several when I was in high school. Unfortunately they are not very practical to wear at work, so right now I only have two, and I am even debating if I should leave this one here at the beach house.


This beautiful necklace was 20€. It really adds interest to a simple outfit, and I think I’ll be using it a lot.

  found the next two items at OVS. The shirt (25€) is sheer (gotta wear a tank top underneath) but I like its softness. I don't own anything like this:




I fell in love with the color of this sweater, which was 20€. I bought an XL, because I wanted it to be oversized. 



I spent a grand total of 70€ on clothes... I guess I was pretty good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!