Shop your wardrobe challenge - day 5 and 6.

Still on vacation - until tomorrow. Today it's Three Kings Day, which officially marks the end of Christmas time here in Italy. So, it's time to put away the three for another eleven months...

Now, back to the outfits.

Day 5 - A dress or skirt, styled in some way.



Sweater - random store (4 y.o.)
Skirt - Oltre jeans (2 y.o.)
Tights - Tezenis (2 y.o.)
Boots - Nero Giardini (last year)
Necklace - Steph's mom (new)

This was the third outfit I tried, I wouldn't come up with something I liked. It's ok, I guess, but I didn't love it. I don't wear this sweater enough, and don't really know why, may be I just got tired of it. Time to donate? The best part is the necklace, which I bought at the beginning of December but wore here for the first time.

Day 6 - Black (or dark neutral) with something other than white.


Dress - Only (new)
Belt - Conbipel (2 y.o.)
Tights - Tezenis (last year)
Boots - Nero Giardini (last year)
Necklace - Particolari (2 y.o.)

At first I thought of wearing a pair of black pants or my grey jeans with a colored top. But I wanted something more fun, and I came up with this. I think this outfit looks better IRL than in this picture. The dress was bought at the end of november, and I have worn it already on different occasions. I found this belt I haven't worn for a while, which matches perfectly the tights. I also like how these boots look with the black & pink. This outfit is definitely a winner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!