Odds and ends.






S. Felice Circeo and the temple of Jupiter Anxur in Terracina.

A lot has been going on around here, both on the home front and the work front.
First, I am officially on vacation, starting yesterday. We went to a beach town for a week in July, but the vacation shine quickly wore off upon returning at work. Now I'llb e home for two weeks and three more days later, and I hope I'll be able to rest.
Little girl and I will go a couple of days at my parent's, where it's cooler, then all three of us will go to Abruzzo, in the National Park, for some days. I hope the little one will appreciate the nature!

We have closed on a house, so shortly we'llhave to get all the renovation work started. Everything has to be re-done. So we are shopping around for tiles, floors, windows, and everything else.

At work, since my boss left in early June, it has been a whirlwind. More and more responsibilities have piled up, which could be a good or a bad thing. I am living for two work trips in October, first in Barcelona, then in Manchester, and I have no idea what I'll wear in Barcelona (it will be hot and I still need to look professional).

On the wardrobe note, I realized I still have too much stuff, especially considering our moove sometimes soon. And in spite of too much stuff, during Spring and Fall, I wear always the same things. I am very satisfied with my summer and Winter wardrobe, but Spring and Fall are a disaster.
I was toying with the idea of applying Carolyne's first approach to capsuling (the 37 pieces one) to my Fall wardrobe, and see how it goes. I'll try to use stuff I already have as much as possibile, even thought some shoes shopping is in order (need black pumps, can you believe it?).

Now, off to wake the family up, time to go to the beach!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!